nuffnang ads

nuffnang ads

Thursday 2 August 2012

Dinner @ Tokio Kafe, Cyberjaya

Food exploring will definitely serves as one of my passion on Earth. I can't imagine that how bored it will be if we have to eat the same things everyday for every meal, unless you are superb duper love it, then only it can be excused.

Found a nice place to dine-in in Cyberjaya recently while I gathered with my Uni girl friends, Tokio Kafe (known as The Walk formerly), where it is located inside Prima Avenue as well.  The ambiance at here was just nice, and so does the food.;P

I aimed to try their signature Pesto de Pasta for long times already, but yet I will be distracted by ordering something else when I gathered with my friends every time. Hence, I have put my mind on today that I gonna to eat pasta today no matter how. As usual, bf ordered Teppanyaki Chicken Rice, which the taste won't go far of our expectation.....=.=

My Pesto de Pasta with Grilled Chicken on it. Taste yummy, and yet it's not oily at all~

Bf's Teppanyaki Chicken Rice. Taste at above average level.



No comments:

Post a Comment