nuffnang ads

nuffnang ads

Saturday 17 November 2012

Dine-in @ plan B, Paradigm Mall

I have been mumbling to myself that I need to get a brand new laptop long times already since it has spoiled, but yet I didn't put on action. My first laptop was purchased at KLCC PC fair when I was freshie and then it pop-out some problem no ever one year's usage....=.=..... I fall for it at first glimpse that it was covered by leather which made it looked special and elegant, and then I straightaway bought it without considered twice or compared it with other brands.And then, it GG totally...=.=....* LESSON learn: Don't judge a LAPTOP by its cover*

We decided to go Plaza Low Yat actually, where the mall includes of almost all IT stuffs in the market. However, we accidentally went into LDP highway, since I kept on talking with bf all the way in car. We didn't ever notice that he has driven into Sunway area actually.....=.= *sesat couple*

Therefore, we turned our way and changed to Paradigm Mall at the end to crave for dinner as we were hungry that time. This is the first time that I entered this shopping complex after it has operated so far although we always pass by it.

We are hovering and thinking what to have for dinner and bf suggested for Chili's.I have no high interest on it as the food portion at there were quite huge actually. At the end, we choose plan B since it has high rating among bloggers for its breakfast and brunch.


I planned to order their breakfast/brunch category too where I aimed for poached eggs actually, but unfortunately it is served until 6pm only.

My Duck Confit Ciabatta 
*Served with a small cup of salad that content of caramelized onions, radicchio, watercress with toasted walnuts as toppings. Along with home-made chips which made of yam and sweet potatoes.* 
Ciabatta is a type of Italian bread that made with bread flour/high-protein flour and fermented by yeast. The texture of it is fluffy and taste slightly dry as compare to other type of bread. 

Hot Chocolate with small marshmallow on top
The chocolate wasn't too sweet at all that it goes well with the marshmallow which slowly melt in it.

Moroccan Lamb Meatballs Spaghetti 
*Served in lamb meatballs lamb bolognese with smoky eggplant roasted cherry tomatoes*

Banana Cake with Caramel Cream and Walnut
NO COMMENT on it as I not really fancy for caramel and walnut....=.=

Plan B belongs to the Big Group actually. *No wonder their menu similar to Ben's*....=.=

Address:
Paradigm Mall Lot CF09,
Concourse Floor No. 1, Jln SS7/26A,
Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment