nuffnang ads

nuffnang ads

Monday 15 October 2012

RM2 Sushi King Bonanza @ One U

YES~ The RM2 Sushi King Bonanza has been brought back again all the way from our lovely Sushi King Group (I personally seldom go to Sushi King for have a meal at normal day since it's not so attractive as compare to other Japanese Restaurant. Sorry for the hard feeling if it caused.)

Well, I have been hearing so many times of my friends taking on how many plates they gonna to eat at this wonderful festival, but yet I never go for it so far because I didn't have its member card in fact...=.=

So I begged to my sis for a treat after I know the bonanza has come to the corner, and YES she go for it~

There are total of 4 of us, including of her bf and her bf's mum, which came from Sarawak. We decided to go for One Utama at weekday (YES, I am freaky free and poor since I'm jobless currently) in order to have a walk after eat.

It's really very little of people at there since it is normal working day, and we don't ever need to Q for the meal.


Final Result: Total of 36 plates for 4 of us, where each of us not ever able to consume for 10 plates.

Really wonder and doubt that how my sis's bf going to eat up to 72 plates personally when he told me......hmmm......

Regret that I didn't call my IBM ex-colleague, Chia Yi who was working at IBM Plaza Bandar Utama to dinner cause I really still super duper full at that time....>.<

Address:
One Utama Shopping Centre
LG322, Lower Ground,
No.1, Lebuh Bandar Utama,
Bandar Utama City Centre,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.

Operating Hours:
11:30am to 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment