nuffnang ads

nuffnang ads

Thursday 6 December 2012

Lunch @ Bayernhaus, CapSquare

It is the the third working day for me after I have joined my new company. Still in the progress to adapt everything at here, including job scope, traffic condition which I hate most and food. There are a lot of food variety to be served at here seriously, as compare to my previous working place, where you are easily find any food type of food such as western, halal, non-halal and so on. The price at here vary according to the dine-in places and food, where you can have your meal in cozy restaurant with expensive price or roadside stall with cheaper charges.

I have fallen in sick at the first working day and took MC for the following day. I guess it probably is the first time for my manger where she received medical leave application from a staff who just work merely one day....=.=!!!

Plain food definitely will be my choice for lunch today, and it has to be my choice indeed as I still can't consume any spicy and hot stuffs yet. And Bayernhaus attracts my attention when I was walking around in CapSquare by looking for any lunch place. It is a cozy restaurant that serves German style food such as pork knuckle and sausage platter with beer. But, I was looking for spaghetti/noodles as I was advice not to consume any rice currently by doctor.  

Green Salad. Greens of the day for my meal that I just love it so much~


Plain Aglio Olio. Surprisingly that it was not oily at all which suit my taste. 


Address:
G43 Ground Floor,
Persiaran Capsquare 7,
Capital Square,
50100 Kuala Lumpur

Contact Number:
03-26982891















No comments:

Post a Comment