nuffnang ads

nuffnang ads

Sunday 23 December 2012

Thai Thai @ Sunway Pyramid

Having a gift exchange session will be wonderful in Christmas as we always has the curiosity about what we will get. May it suitable for us? Or may it surprise us as we never thought that we will receive this kind of present? Yet, passion towards the joy has lead this session become so excited when we are told that we gonna to have a gift exchange session!

This is the second present exchange for me at this corner of year end, and yet the third session is awaiting as our department is going to have one as well! All presents that I received so far are really enlighten me that it surprisingly suit my taste, neither one of it not. I never expect that I could suit for a wild color dress as suggested by my close friend as I'm having tan skin tone. And so does I never expect that I will going to try those skin care/hair care products from fancy shop if I stepped in myself. But all of it actually work well on my body and the results are NOT BAD actually! Back to the basic: Never Try Never Know.

We dinner at Thai Thai after having present exchange as their tomyam taste nice as per recommended by bf's siblings.

The girls~

Tomyam

Sizzling Tofu

Belacan Kangkung

Fried Chicken wrapped in Pandan Leave

The girls and the ONLY boy~

Love this picture so much as I looked so tiny in it. Haha


~Merry Christmas~

Address:
Thai-Thai Restarant
Lot G1-135, Oasis Boulevard, Sunway Pyramid,
No.3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Contact Number:
03-74919428

No comments:

Post a Comment