nuffnang ads

nuffnang ads

Friday 14 September 2012

last day at IBM _ Domino Pizza as the treat

Time really flies fast, it is my last day work in IBM.

I have started to work in IBM at June 2011 where I started my internship at here. My internship falls on the last semester and serves as sole subject for the whole semester, hence I straight away apply for normal job instead of intern based as I no need back to campus after it.

I still remember that I knew nothing when I first came to work. In fact, I not pretty sure about my job scope that time....=.= *Thanks to my senior Peggy Chew who really really taught me a lot patiently, she is the first senior that I ever met and sure I will remember her*

All of the things were just a glance of yesterday. I met my friends and my colleagues at here, and ever at China, Taiwan and Hong Kong where I handle for these countries at most *We have promised to each other to visit our owned countries if possible, and sure I will goes for it*

Last day in IBM, thanks for everyone and everything. And the lunch treat by Yeso, Kennis, and Joanne.

Onion Rings

Chicken Pepperoni

Prawn Sensation

Spicy Sausage

I LOVE DOMINO PIZZA~



No comments:

Post a Comment