nuffnang ads

nuffnang ads

Sunday 23 September 2012

hiking at Bukit Tabur

I love outdoor recreational activities especially in hiking, climbing and cycling, but NOT for jogging cause I have no enough of energy, or so-called breath...=.=

Sometimes, my parents (especially my cutie mum) quite worry of their daughter since I like to climb up and down, and mumbling me from taking of so 'high-risk' activities. In fact, I have 2 scars on my forehead, and one at my eyebrow due to my curiosity and naughtiness when I was a child. And that freaky scare of my mum actually...=.=

Thanks so much to Carlyn and Kevin for introducing such a nice mountain to us~
Bukit Tabur is definitely one of the best mountain that I have hiked before (not to mention that I only hiked for twice before this actually when one at Gunung Lembing, Pahang and the other one was Broga Hill). I love to hike those mountain that have rocks everywhere, where it's quite challenging for me some sort of rock climbing. And Bukit Tabur is my type of favorite~

We reached there at early morning, approximately 7am because it's just the right time for no touch light needed. After we have gathered at Taman Melawati, we headed to Bukit Tabur by one car since there is no spacious or proper parking space at there.


The view and atmosphere at Bukit Tabur are really good. In fact, there are cold fresh wind/air keep on blowing around us so we didn't feel hot although we sweat. In fact, it's really such a refreshing and relaxing place for us to take a break in this frustrating life. *STRONGLY RECOMMEND*


I totally fall for it when we need to climb across several mountain in order to reach the highest spot~
I can be said as extremely fancy in climbing, especially rocks although it is dangerous actually.
*BE CAREFUL as there was several death accidents have been caused at there*

*And don't wear jean and sneaker like me, cause it will limit your action actually* It is totally out of my expectation that I never thought of Bukit Tabur is so challenging. 

We took around 2 hours and half in finishing all spots in order to reach the top. 
Finally, we have reached the highest point and surprisingly, there are fresh yet sweet watermelon awaiting for us~

Carlyn, me, Kevin and bf are enjoying the sweet watermelon.

Can you imagine that there is someone bring along a big watermelon with knife while hiking such challenging mountain? YES, it is.
And some more, he is not a youngsters like us (erm....=.=), but an uncle around around 50++ years old. *LESSON of the day: Don't ever look own on any uncle. They might be more energetic than you and me* Haha

Thanks to him, we have something fresh yet cold to cure our thirst at that right time.







No comments:

Post a Comment