nuffnang ads

nuffnang ads

Friday 21 September 2012

supper @ Kayu, Cyberjaya

Seems like mamak is the best business to be run in Cyberjaya, the famous Nasi Kandar mamak, Kayu is having its branch open in Cyberjaya recently. It's quite good for us actually where we got another choice to go for supper in mid night. BUT, you know, mamak foods are more or less the same actually, unless it has superb taste above the other, else, it's just the normal mamak in my eyes *FORGIVE me since I not really fancy with mamak food, except roti*

Bf decided to have supper at there since he had a big stomach by mumbling that dinner is not enough for him....=.=.... I just accompanied him to go and didn't order anything as I am still full with the dinner just now.

He has ordered the roti tisu with teh tarik for his supper. Not to mention that the roti tisu comes in superb huge size ever though you didn't highlight that you want a Roti Tisu BESAR actually....=.=


End up I have to help him finished the roti tisu also..=.=
By the way, both of us are not fancy with their roti tisu as it taste really sweet and oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment