nuffnang ads

nuffnang ads

Monday 17 September 2012

Pasta Zamai @ Mid Valley

It will be 3 days continuing public holiday at this weekend hence we 4 girls decided to give a walk at Mid Valley *BUT, it is the same for me either public holiday or normal working day as I have quit my job recently*

Mother has been saying that she wanna to have a new watch and hence me and sis decided to go for the watch exhibition at Mid Valley. The brand in our mind falls to Orient due to its reasonable price and yet elegant design. I falls for one Orient Watch as well while we are looking for mum's watch, and it definitely will be on my hand in short future as I know....hehe

Back to topic, we have our lunch at Pasta Zanmai at Mid Valley after we have surveyed for the mooncake....=.=

It was my first time to have a meal in Pasta Zanmai where I usually have it at Sushi Zanmai. There are crowed in anywhere, especially restaurant at this lunch time due to public holiday. We have been Q-ing for some times before we have a seat inside.


                                                    with Sis, Hui Woon and Sin Boon

                                                                   Grilled Chicken on Rice

Deep-fried Chicken Cutlet with Curry and Rice


Short-neck Clam Soup with Spaghetti. The soup is totally tasteless when we suspect the salt has increased its price and they can't afford to use it.....LOL


Grilled Scallops & Japanese Mushroom Spicy Pasta. One word to describe it: SPICY at all.

Green Tea of the day

Well, it's kinda disappointed us as the taste were totally go to the opposite side as we expect. It's what we got while dine-in at peak hour....=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment