nuffnang ads

nuffnang ads

Friday 14 September 2012

Noodles Station @ Carrefour Alamanda, Putrajaya

Having a meal serves as normal yet important activity for everyone on the Earth. It can't be doubted that the main reason for our hardworking job related to EAT in order to maintain a healthy body. As our parents always say that:" you have to eat, then only you have energy."

 Me and bf are always headache when there is the time for meal. What to eat? Where to eat? I prefer to try out new things no matter what but he will always go for the crowded place only. And end up, he always followed my choice and it were DISASTER (yes, I admit it) some times~

Take the example for today when it's my last day at IBM, and we planned to give a walk at Carrefour Alamanda, which located inside Putrajaya, just for relax.

We have no idea on what should we have for the dinner, neither fancy with fast food nor those big portion western food as I just want to have something light to eat. We have been walking almost the whole shopping complex in searching for our dinner spot, and yet I choose it, Noodle Station.

Bf argued with me that it won't be our taste and delicious for us, by judging at the outside corridor (we haven't ever stepped in yet that time). BUT, as the saying goes that don't judge a book by its cover, I decided to give a try for them *TOTALLY ignore the objection of bf...haha*

I have ordered Ladna Kway Teow with Beef Pastrami, while bf ordered for Tom Yam Fried Rice.

Ladna Kway Teow with Beef Pastrami. What a suck texture of the brown gravy that it's so thick at all~ Due to over-measurement of the starch flour it should take. Suddenly feel that wanna to eat 滑蛋河.*HELP*

No mood to take photo for bf's dinner of Tom Yam Fried Rice as it looks so so only, so does the taste.

Tiny Lemonade Soda as the drink. It's really superb tiny as we ever thought that waiter might took a wrong container for us. Not nice at all, as it taste sweet SWEET sweet after all. 

YES, I lose where I should follow bf's words at early by not stepped in this restaurant. BUT, thanks to my curiosity as well, that we finally know this restaurant really tak boleh...=.=....LOL

Doubt that I will pay a second visit to them again in future? As everyone deserve the second chance, maybe.

Address:
LOT G 33, Ground Floor, Alamanda Shopping Centre
Jalan Alamanda Precint 1,
62000 Putrajaya, Selangor

Contact Number:
03-88888618 (such a good number...haha)



No comments:

Post a Comment